domingo, marzo 25, 2007

I'm a man! - Soy un hombre!

I took my wife in our car to Ikea in Netanya. That makes me a husband. And a good husband. Then I bought some things that need to be put together. See, they come in pieces, and a man is needed to assemble them.

Llevé a mi mujer en nuestro auto a Ikea en Netanya. Eso me hace un esposo. Y uno bueno. Luego compré algunas cosas que necesitan ser armadas. Ven, vienen en piezas separadas, y un hombre se necesita para armarlas.

Then I finally learned to use this thing. I mean the electric drill, not the hammer. That totally makes me a man. Like, totally.

Luego finalmente aprendí a usar esta cosa. Me refiero al taladro eléctrico, no el martillo. Eso me hace totalmente un hombre. Totalmente.

Then I fixed everything in place. A little bit twisted. But I don't give a damn. Because, this - is - Spartaaaa!!!

Luego armé todo y lo puse en su lugar. Un poco torcido. Pero me chupa, porque, this - is - Spartaaaa!!!