viernes, diciembre 15, 2006

Increíble auto-odio judío - Amazing Jewish self-hatred

I am not feeling very well (something I ate, I suppose) and see me awake at 5:00 in the morning... might as well post something. This is an amazing story that Modernity brought my attention to: Jewish self-hatred. You think that you read all about it, or that you know all about it or that it doesn't exist? Wrong! Jewish nazis! I mean, real, real neo-nazis who want to kill Jews! Check it out.


No me siento muy bien (debe ser algo que comí) y mírenme, despierto a las 5:00 de la mañana... por lo menos voy a postear algo. Esta es una historia impresionante que Modernity me pasó un link: Auto-odio judío. ¿Creyeron que ya leyeron todo sobre esto o que ya lo saben o que no existe? ¡Están equivocados! ¡nazis judíos! Me refiero a neo-nazis judíos reales, reales que desean matar judíos! Léanlo.